Black Friday Specials
FlySafair Flights to/from Cape Town
Johannesburg to Cape Town on FlySafair at R599
Cape Town to Johannesburg on FlySafair at R599
* When you can fly: 15 Jan – 26 Feb 2019
Air Namibia Flights to/from Windhoek
Windhoek to Cape Town on Air Namibia at R2999
Cape Town to Johannesburg on Air Namibia at R2999
* When you can fly: 1 February – 31 March 2019
Virgin Atlantic Flights to/from LONDON
London to Johannesburg (Return) on Virgin Atlantic at R6999
* When you can fly: 4 February –28 February 2019
5 Tips to Win on Black Friday
With all the hype around Black Friday on the 23rd November 2018, how can we ensure we actually "win" on this day?
I thought I would try and give some tips so that our customers can actually save on this day.
- Know where you want to go
- Do some research beforehand on what the normal prices are for the routes you would like to fly
- Watch out for hype, sometimes the specials are not really specials
- Don't get forced into flying a route you do not really want to just to save R300
- Watch out for cancellation / schedule change policies, sometimes these flights cannot be changed at all
- With domestic carriers such as FlySafair always check that their special price including the price they charge you is cheaper than the other carriers such as Kulula or FlySAA
- Flights from R479 Do you need to fly between Cape Town, Durban or Johannesburg? Get flights from R479 on kulula Dates I Can Fly 14 January 2019 to 28 February 2019 When Can I Book? Thursday 22 November until 23 November until Midnight (subject to availability) Where Can I Fly To? Johannesburg Durban Cape Town George Tip Consider...
- This Black Friday It may be time to take a break and step away from that keyboard. Do you actually need that new drill or new washing machine? Some Pointers Consider the real price and not the “Was” price Do you really need it? Is it an old model they trying to get rid of?...