It is that time of the year, thanks to Travelstart we are able to offer you a R500 voucher off any International flight.
This voucher is valid from Monday 25 March to Friday 29 March 2019. The voucher entitles you to R500 off any International flight booking made on our site.
Unlike many other vouchers this is quite open to any flights made in this period.
Voucher Code: PAYDAY500
Redeem the voucher here
Terms and Conditions
- Voucher codes are case sensitive
- The voucher value is a R500 discount on international bookings only
- Vouchers are valid through associated affiliate websites only (“the website in which the voucher code was distributed”). If customers have clicked on an 3rd party website banner which links you Travelstart, the voucher will be redeemable.
- Vouchers are valid from the 25th March 2019 until the 29th March 2019. Customers must book within that period for the discount to be applied
- Vouchers are valid on any routes, any airlines and any travel dates
- “Voucher Code” means a code that must be entered at checkout on online transactions in order to receive a discount
- First select payment method before attempting to insert your voucher code
- Each claimant is entitled to one voucher code per booking purchase
- Voucher codes are not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other coupons or any other offer or discounts or promotions offered
Hours Extended from 7AM – 7PM
Due to the increased demand, hours extended from 2 – 11 January
Certain Home Affairs offices have extended their business hours due to the usual increase in numbers at their offices during this period.
Please note this only applies to certain offices and is only for the period 2 January – 11 January 2019.
Extending office hours at large offices and selected medium offices will help ensure citizens and clients are not turned away before receiving the services they require. This will assist also in managing queues so that people do not spend a long time waiting to be served.
Please refer to their website for the latest updates.
LIST OF OFFICES THAT WILL BE OPEN FOR EXTENDED HOURS PER PROVINCE
CHRIS HANI DM
KING WILLIAMS TOWN
MEDIUM OFFICE: MAMELODI
MEDIUM OFFICE: HEIDELBERG
LARGE OFFICE: AKASIA
MEDIUM OFFICE: GARANKUWA
MEDIUM OFFICE: IVORY PARK
MEDIUM OFFICE: ALEXANDRA
TH LORD KHAYILE (IVORY PARK)
MEDIUM OFFICE: RANDBURG
TH MAPONYA MALL 12
LARGE OFFICE: JOHANNESBURG
MEDIUM OFFICE: ROODEPOORT
LARGE OFFICE: SOWETO
TH ELDORADO PARK
MEDIUM OFFICE: ALBERTON
MEDIUM OFFICE: EDENVALE
MEDIUM OFFICE: BENONI
MEDIUM OFFICE: KEMPTONPARK
MEDIUM OFFICE: BRAKPAN
LARGE OFFICE: GERMISTON
MEDIUM OFFICE: VOSLOORUS
MEDIUM OFFICE: BOKSBURG
DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY OFFICE: TSHWANE
LARGE OFFICE: PRETORIA
MEDIUM OFFICE: CENTURION
MEDIUM OFFICE: BRONKHORSTSPRUIT
MEDIUM OFFICE: SOSHANGUVE
LARGE OFFICE: VEREENIGING
MEDIUM OFFICE: SEBOKENG
MEDIUM OFFICE: VAN DER BIJL PARK
TH SHARPVILLE/BOITSHEPIVILLE (GOVAN MBEKI)
LARGE OFFICE: RANDFONTEIN
MEDIUM OFFICE: KAGISO
MEDIUM OFFICE: KRUGERSDORP
DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY OFFICE: EKURHULENI
DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY OFFICE: JOHANNESBURG
DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY OFFICE: SEDIBENG
FREE STATE PROVINCE
NORTHERN CAPE PROVINCE
DMO FRANCES BAARD
KWA ZULU NATAL PROVINCE
WESTERN CAPE PROVINCE
NORTH WEST PROVINCE
The latest from CemAir
Tuesday 18 December 2018
CemAir has been recently grounded and has advised that they are unable to assist passengers.
At this stage, CemAir says they are unable to assist with re-accommodating stranded passengers, following the grounding of the airline by the South Africa Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA).
“At this stage, our hands are tied and we cannot offer alternative solutions to our customers. As such, we advise you to book an alternative journey to your destinations and we will advise at the soonest possible time about a refund process for your booking with CemAir,” the airline said in a statement.
The CAA has suspended two of the airline’s Air Operator’s Certificates (AOC), grounding the airline indefinitely.
The airline added that it had submitted multiple possible solutions to the problems highlighted by the CAA, but claims all solutions were rejected, indicative of “malicious intent by the CAA to bring CemAir to its knees by grounding it unnecessarily at peak season”.
Queries can be directed to :
If you have booked with us and purchased one of our insurance products please inquire with our ticketing partner. Email – email@example.com with your ZA reference number.
Book Cheap Tickets on CemAir Alternatives
Daily Quota at Kruger National Park Applies
Are you planning on visiting Kruger National Park this December?
As visitor management is a vital part of ensuring visitors have the best possible experience when visiting the Kruger National Park (KNP) over the festive season starting December 13, South African National Parks (SANParks) has alerted all day visitors that daily quotas will once again apply at the entrance gates.
Visitors are urged to make pre-bookings for their visits prior to their arrival. There are three-time slots available which visitors can choose from:
- Time slot one: 05h30 to 07h30.
- Time slot two: 07h30 to 09h30.
- Time slot three: 09h30 onwards.
Pre-booked day visitors will get preference over non-booked day visitors at the gate, but must ensure that they arrive within their booked time slots. Arriving outside the booked time slot will be regarded as non-booked, and therefore will not receive preference and risk the possibility of being turned away. These bookings can be changed as well through SANParks Reservations offices if need be.
“Day visitors may not bring liquor as a result of the alcohol ban in public areas of the Park,” said Ike Phaahla, KNP’s gm: Communications and Marketing.
“We also advise guests to exercise caution when driving around areas undergoing construction such as Skukuza Camp so as to avoid unnecessary accidents”, concluded Phaahla.
Other important information visitors should take note of include:
- Day visitor pre-bookings are subject to a non-refundable fee of R43 per adult and R22 per child.
- Day visitors who have pre-booked will still be required to pay Conservation Fees. For international guests, standard conservation fees of R372 are applicable for adults and R186 for children.
- The number and profile of persons (adults and children) on the reservation and actual persons arriving should correspond.
- All guests (drivers and passengers) will be required to identify themselves upon admission (SA driver’s license, ID or passport).
- Due to existing contractual arrangements with Open Safari Vehicles (OSVs), they have paid for the annual operating permit and are authorised to enter external gates 15 minutes before opening time to ensure fair distribution/flow of traffic.
- Gate quotes will be strictly applied and guests without pre-bookings could be denied entry.
You may pre-book here